Architecture Foundation of Georgia
An opportunity to benefit a special cause at
The AIA Georgia Annual Design Awards Gala
We are looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming AIA Georgia Annual Design Awards and 3rd Annual AFGA Silent Auction August 21 at the Emory Conference Center Hotel. Bidding on auction items and reception begins at 6:00pm.
Join us to bid on and win exciting items such as ….
* Sports Memorabilia - autographed items, pictures, jerseys
* Electronics - DVD players, Kindle, iPad, Game Systems
* Themed Gift Baskets - cooking, wine, candles, bath items, etc
* Vacations/Weekend Getaways/Fine Dining Opportunities
* Tickets to Sporting Events - football, basketball, baseball games
* Artwork, Photography, Books and Architectural Drawings
* Fine Jewelry
* Golf Packages - foursomes, passes
* Gift Cards
We will wrap up the evening with the AFGA Community Service Award. We are pleased to honor this year’s recipient Mr. Stanley Daniels, FAIA , one of the Founders of AFGA.
We are still welcoming donated items so please let us know if you have something to donate! Donate here
All donors will be recognized and thanked at the event and listed on our website.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS AUCTION ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE AND WILL GO TO SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIPS AND OUR COMMUNITY GRANTS FUND.
ABOUT AFGA: The Architecture Foundation of Georgia (AFGA) was founded in 1971 to support community projects sponsored by the seven AIA Georgia Chapters and scholarships at Georgia Tech’s School of Architecture. The mission has been broadened over time to include scholarships at all three Georgia Architecture schools - Georgia Tech, Southern Polytechnic State University and the Savannah College of Art and Design. The organization is non-profit 501c (3) registered in the state of Georgia, and all donations are tax-deductible.
Members of AIA work in many ways to promote the profession of architecture. In addition to their contribution of time and energy, many members wish to provide direct financial support to specific causes that align with the Institute's objectives and values. In Georgia, the vehicle for this kind of support is the Architecture Foundation of Georgia. The Foundation exists to achieve the following objectives:
- To improve and enhance educational opportunities in the field of architecture
- To encourage and support construction or renovation of housing facilities for the physically or economically disadvantaged
- To promote and highlight those activities of AIA Architects in Georgia which advance public understanding of the value of architecture and the beneficial role of the architect in their community.
As AIA Architects seek to redefine their role, there is no better way to gain influence and credibility than by supporting change in our communities. The Architecture Foundation of Georgia's Board of Trustees invites you to become involved in noteworthy and meaningful activities.
For more information about the Architecture Foundation of Georgia or to find out how you can become involved, please contact: The Architecture Foundation of Georgia at email@example.com. If you would like to make a contribution to the Architecture Foundation of Georgia, please contact AIA Georgia at 404.222.0099 or make your donation online.