When architects practice their passion, they honor their calling to serve the public good. The Architecture Foundation of Georgia was established to foster that passion, to support good works, and to enhance public understanding about the value of architecture.
We believe architecture helps create more healthy, sustainable, meaningful, and beautiful buildings and communities.
To advance this mission, the Architecture Foundation of Georgia awards scholarships to recognize rising design talent and to stoke social engagement; we shine a light on community builders and citizen architects for the examples they set; and we seek partnerships with like-minded people from every creative enterprise to advance the cause of decent shelter for Georgia families in need.
The Architecture Foundation of Georgia thrives on and seeks the support of everyone who agrees that like architecture the cause of social justice is a big and worthy project, one we can only build by working together one day at a time. Please join us in this effort.
- Individual – Personal membership with the Architecture Foundation of Georgia. A letter of thanks will be sent to you welcoming you to the Foundation family.
- Patron – Personal membership with the Architecture Foundation of Georgia. Receive recognition on our website and on all publications.
- Corporate – Company membership with the Architecture Foundation of Georgia. Receive recognition on our website and on all publications.
- Sustaining – Company membership with the Architecture Foundation of Georgia. Receive recognition and company logo on our website and publications.
- Dorothy P. Spence Memorial Scholarship
- John D. Mulford Memorial Scholarship
- EarthShare Fellowship Fund
- Innovation Grant
- Sarah Cowart Leadership Fund
- NEW! College of Fellows Scholarship
- Leadership (Board and Staff)
- History of the Architecture Foundation of Georgia
- List of Scholarship & Grant Recipients
- Application Portal
Scholarships & Grants
The application period for all 2019 Foundation scholarships and grants are open. Deadline to submit is March 1 at 6pm.