Director of Outreach
(678) 553 0507
Submissions are due March 8, 2019 before 6pm.
2019 AIA Georgia Design Awards Submission
Annually since 1972 AIA Georgia has hosted its Design and Honor Awards to celebrate the artistic and technical endeavors of Georgia’s registered architects. We are pleased you have decided to submit an entry into this year’s awards program. Please make sure to read all directions carefully.
- the deadline for submission is March 8, 2019, prior to 6pm – all deadlines are strictly observed
- award winners will be notified Friday, March 29, 2019 by end of business.
- peoople’s choice voting will commence April 1 and end at midnight on April 5.
- the non-refundable entry fee per entry is $125. Enjoy an early bird special registration fee of $100 until Feb 8, 2019 at 6pm*.
*You only need to register your firm, category, and the name of the project to receive this fantastic price. You may then submit later before the final deadline.
- All architects in the project submitted must be licensed in the State of Georgia. The architect of record must submit their license number for verification.
- All team, group, or firm projects must credit all who substantially contributed in any capacity (for example, landscape architects and construction firms)
- Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
- Project authorship on all submissions will remain concealed throughout the deliberations of the jury. If the authorship is revealed on any of the images, plans, narrative, or file name the entry will be disqualified and the entry fee will not be returned.
Registration for the 2019 Design Awards has closed. If you have any issues or extenuating circumstances please contact the AIA Georgia office at 678.553.0500 during office hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry. This form is no longer available.