Director of Outreach
(678) 553 0507
Submissions are due February 28, 2020 before 6pm.
2020 AIA Georgia Design Awards Submission
Annually since 1972 AIA Georgia has hosted its Design and Honor Awards to celebrate the artistic and technical endeavors of Georgia’s registered architects. We are pleased you have decided to submit an entry into this year’s awards program. Please make sure to read all directions carefully.
- the deadline for submission is February 28, 2020, prior to 6pm – all deadlines are strictly observed
- award winners will be notified March 18, 2020 by end of business.
- peoople’s choice voting will commence March 23 and end at midnight on March 27.
- the non-refundable entry fee per entry is $125. Enjoy an early bird special registration fee of $100 until January 31, 2020 at 6pm*.
*You only need to register your firm, category, and the name of the project to receive this fantastic price. You may then submit later before the final deadline. Please note, if you have paid and do not submit by the deadline, your registration fee will not be returned to you and cannot be used for another entry year.
- All architects in the project submitted must be licensed in the State of Georgia. The architect of record must submit their license number for verification.
- All team, group, or firm projects must credit all who substantially contributed in any capacity (for example, landscape architects and construction firms)
- Projects may be located anywhere in the world.
- All projects must have an uploaded Photographer Consent Form
- Project authorship on all submissions will remain concealed throughout the deliberations of the jury. If the authorship is revealed on any of the images, plans, narrative, or file name the entry will be disqualified without notice and the entry fee will not be returned.