In this discussion, we’ll review the following:
- Code change proposals being heard by the State Codes Advisory Committee in 2021, effective in 2022
- Expectations for schedule of Georgia building code changes
- AIA National ICC Group A code proposals for the 2024 ICC model codes
- Introduction to the Georgia Codes Network
- AIA National Codes & Standards Committee’s Codes Advocacy and Promotion Workgroup
- Upcoming IEBC training for AIA Georgia
- Upcoming tall wood construction code language training for AIA Georgia
- Upcoming AIA Georgia Building Codes Network fall workshop
In addition to these topics, we want to know what building codes issues you’re addressing. We’re always looking for hot spots to address before they become problems so register now and plan to share your questions and guidance.
We look forward to discussing these issues with you – register now!
Learn more at www.aiaga.org/codes