8:00 am - 4:30 pm
When Disaster comes knocking on your communities door are you prepared to help?
Anyone is invited to attend, but in order to be registered with California Emergency Management Agency (CalEMA) Safety Assessment Program (SAP) you must be:
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Engineering Geologist
- Building Inspector
- Public Works Inspector (see the complete list)
- Wednesday September 20th, 2017 | 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Cooper Carry Offices, 191 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 2400, Atlanta Georgia, 30303
- Cost $120.00 (includes training material and ATC handbook 20-1 and 45)
- 1 hour lunch will be on your own
- No door registration will be available, you must pre-register.
- 7.5 AIA HSW CEU credits available (with certificate)