Thursday, February 6, 2020
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Update on current legislation affecting the profession.
- New Building Codes: Experts on the adoption of the new set of commercial, residential, and energy codes will talk about the rollout and training plan, significant changes with the new codes, and what the impacts are for AIA members in Georgia.
- Elected officials with expertise on transit funding, the historic building tax credit, licensing, and efforts to address School Violence and Safety issues.
- Your chance to meet with your own State Senator and State Representative, and affect the issues of the day.
- learn how to stimulate change in your chapter, firm, and community
- learn essential skills for voicing professional concerns within your firm, community, and to your representatives
- network, connect, and share innovative approaches with your peers
Anne Smith, FAIA and Janice Wittschiebe, AIA
Charlotte Davis, Georgia Municipal Authority
Rep. Ron Stephens, Savannah – District 164
Meagan Hanson, Executive Director for Georgians for Lawsuit Reform