Candidates will be evaluated on how well they meet the program criteria as follows:
- The candidate must be an AIA Georgia architect member.
- The contributions the candidate has made to the advancement of architectural design and design discourse.
- The contributions the candidate has made to the advancement of AIA and its leadership, either through local, state, or national chapters.
- The contributions the candidate has made to the advancement of architectural education.
- The contributions the candidate has made towards the betterment of the local community.
- The candidate shall have evidenced the nurturing and mentoring of next generation architects.
Any AIA Georgia Architect member in good standing may make nominations for this award. Self-nominations are not allowed. Each nomination should highlight the Candidates achievements, contributions and design excellence and shall contain the following:
- A nomination letter, that summarizes the contributions made, not to exceed one page.
- A brief biography and curricula vitae of the candidate, not to exceed three pages.
- A brief summary of the candidate’s achievements and contributions to the Institute, not to exceed one page.
- Up to 10 pages of any other supporting exhibits that the candidate chooses to support their nomination. (Design portfolio, descriptions of community work, etc.)
Please upload the document in one of the following file formats: .pdf, .doc or .docx